I've got two old 3.5" SATA disks from which I need to recover data. The motherboard of the desktop is probably broken. What can I do? Are there USB adapters for old style SATA disks?

@skalman Yeah, SATA USB cables are easy to find. That's what's inside most external USB hard disks.

@tfb But it's a very small connector, not the usual wide one.

@skalman Ah, you can get connectors between the two sata formats too IIRC

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon @ UMU

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!